Gotti is a 2018 American biographical crime drama film directed by Kevin Connolly. This film is about the life of infamous mafia boss John Gotti, and his rise to become head of the largest and most powerful criminal organization the world has ever seen, the Gambino Crime Family in New York City. Spanning three decades and recounted by his son John A. Gotti, it examines Gotti's tumultuous life as he and his wife attempt to hold the family together among tragedy and multiple prison sentences. The biographical film also shows how Gotti went from being a small-time gangster and quickly rose thru the mafia ranks, shot to the top, and became the most powerful crime boss in America, and the most famous mafia boss of all time.
Raised on the streets of New York, young John Gotti found his way into the most powerful crime syndicate in the world, the Gambino crime family, eventually having the godfather Paul Castellano removed and becoming head of the vast criminal empire. His wife asked only one thing from John: to never expose their children to his profession. But he broke the vow, and John Jr. took his place as his father's Capo.
- John Travolta as John Gotti Sr.
- Kelly Preston as Victoria Gotti
- Stacy Keach as Aniello Dellacroce
- Pruitt Taylor Vince as Angelo Ruggiero
- Spencer Lofranco as John Gotti Jr.
- William DeMeo as Sammy Gravano
- Leo Rossi as Bartholomew "Bobby" Boriello
- Victor Gojcaj as Father Damien
- Tyler Jon Olson as Hydell
- Megan Leonard as Kim Gotti, the wife of Gotti Jr.
- Ashley Drew Fisher as Victoria Gotti, Gotti's daughter.
- Lydia Hull as Diane Giacalone, Assistant U.S. District Attorney who prosecuted Gotti.
- Chris Kerson as Wilfred "Willie Boy" Johnson
- Chris Mulkey as Frank DeCicco
- Sal Rendino as Vinny "The Chin" Gigante, boss of the Genovese crime family.